lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

My Favorite Photograph

My Favorite Photograph is associated to the soccer game occurred on April 29 of 2012, between the soccer team Universidad de Chile and Colo Colo in the city of Santiago, in the commune of Ñuñoa.
I take the photograph with my cellular phone in the north gallery of the Estadio Nacional at twilight to that day.
Which shows its a finally score of the match in the marker board from the stadium, some very very remembered by the fanatic to Colo Colo.
The Photo was taken the evening to 29th April of 2012 in the Stadium called "Estadio Nacional", but that his real name is "Estadio Nacional Julio Martinez Pradanos".
I liked this Photograph because several reasons. One of them is because this day, the team of Universidad de Chile played one of this best game in the championship, besides that in the presence of the classic "rival" team. Besides, in this opportunity I was accompanied by my father, which the first person I took me to the stadium when I was a child.


1 comentario: