lunes, 26 de octubre de 2015

Post 4: My Favorite Festivity

Sincerely I have no one too favorite festivity in especial, because however its more important spend useful time, either a cause of a celebrity or any situation in which it can live life your own way.

This celebrated don't have a particular date, despite the birthday of my family or my friends are good times.
I haven't too a favorite festivity, therefor there is not a date in particular, for example can be a birthday, a meeting with friends, or simply listen to a good record.

The activities associates with my celebrations are varied, for example: shared a foot (on the grill is one of my favorite forms), some to drink or relax to brain, all for to live a good moment in company.
I liked haven't a favorite festivity, because like this varied possibility to enjoy and lived a good times.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario