lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2015

Post 6: My Favorite Movie





In this moment I can´t remember my favorite movie, maybe because I consider that I have seen many films I considered as my favorites, even when I think that although lack for look.
I considered rather that one of my favorite movie its a "Apocalypsis Now", in charge of the norteamerican director Francis Ford Coppola, in the year of 1979.
Ford Coppola took Heart of Darkness,  a nobel by Joseph Conrad enigmatic story about the cruelties of colonialism, and turned it into a 20th-century fable about neocolonialism in which the story's eminently sane narrator, Marlow, becomes Captain Willard, the Special Services hitman, as crazy as his assigned quarry, Colonel Kurtz. The difference is that unlike everyone else around him, from the top brass down, Willard knows he's mad.
The character of Coronel Kurtz its to represented by Marlon Brando, one of to my favorite actor in the cinema,to represent a highly decorated U.S Army Special Forces officer. He runs his own military unit out of Cambodia and is feared by the U.S military as much as the North Vietnamese and Vietcong.
The other principal actor in this movie is Martin Sheen, who represen to Captain Willard, the man in char is sent to Vietnam to track down and retrieve a US army Colonel Kurtz, Willard he worked to counterintelligence for the CIA.
My favorite part take place when the helicopter of U.S Army attack with gunfire to vietnamese village, to the rhythm of the "Ryde of the Valkyries", a popular them to the opera by Richard Wagner. 
I liked these scene because represented with very clearly the horror of war, and the absurd of human nature involved to the genius  human creations, as the piece of Wagner.






1 comentario: