lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

Post 8: The Best Concert I've seen

I can remember one moment important in my life when I attended for the first time to the concert in my life. That's why the best concert to the attended was to the concert of "Los Prisioneros" in the year of 2001, in the Stadium Nacional.
This concert was to November 30th of 2001 in the city of Santiago, exactly in the Stadium Nacional ubicated in the commune of Ñuñoa.
I liked this concert because meant the reencounter to the band after to the 10 years. Besides the band of Los Prisioneros was the first national band to which when I was a little boy. Remember that through to cassettes. I listened the music of band coming from the commune of San Miguel, the same commune where I  have always lived. So "Los Prisioneros" is a band that I feel very close to the reality of my neighborhood branded by the military dictatorship, through a confrontational message to showed no lies the reality of the country.
I think that despite the rock isn't my favorite musical style, the concert of Los Prisioneros is my favorite concert, because transcends the merely musical and represent much more.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario